Dr. Keith Jeffords Review- Botched otoplasty. Nightmare experience

I had otoplasty done by Dr. Keith Jeffords back in...

I had otoplasty done by Dr. Keith Jeffords back in 2011. After meeting with several plastic surgeons, I decided to go with him because he made me feel like he was very experienced with otoplasty and knew exactly what he was doing. It turned out to be the worst decision I've ever made. All I was wanting was for my ears to protrude less, but he absolutely botched them...they look deformed now. I'd do anything to have my dumbo ears back. He did not tell me that he was making incisions on both the back, AND front of my ears. If I'd have known this, I would've ran. I've met with more surgeons than I can count to see about getting a revision done, but majority have told me that there's nothing they can do to help me. They are all shocked with my results and say that they don't know what he was thinking. I wouldn't wish this on anybody. I always wonder if these reviews are real or exaggerated, but trust me, it's 100% real unfortunately.

Photos