Very Please with my Surgery and the Office Staff - Paramus, NJ

I had gyno surgery. I had a few hard lumps only...

I had gyno surgery. I had a few hard lumps only breast since I was sixteen. I have had mammograms and all sorts of bs testing done and no one ever offered a solution. They just wanted me in the system making them money. It began hurting when I was sixteen also. Dr. Parakh was awesome. the office staff and the office coordinator Michelle was also very good. She made sure I had everything I needed to do up until the surgery itself.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parakh was awesome. Easy to talk to. Made sure I understood everything and explained what she was gong to be doing. She did a great job the surgery was a success. She did a procedure that most can't do. She also was very easy to contact if I had any questions. She gives a cell number you can call that she picks up immediately and will answer any questions you have during your recovery. The one thing I liked about her is that she was normal! Most doctors are arrogant and have very little social skills. Not many doctors look at you as a person that matters. She did.