Lipo - One and Done - Paradise Valley, AZ

I decided after fighting losing the same 5 # for...

I decided after fighting losing the same 5 # for years and even after losing it not looking much different than I would take the plunge and do lipo - my husband had already had his love handles done, so he was very supportive - while the results are not 'perfect' and were not advertised to be - I am very pleased with the results - not thrilled about the two little bands on the tummy but doc says those might resolve or he could do a touch-up at no cost. I am not sure I am up for the recovery - even if for a smaller area - again. It was more than I had anticipated - first 3 weeks alot of burning searing sensation, numbness, hardness etc - have softened up everywhere almost now and it feels almost 'normal' - I was expecting pain the first week but not as much beyond that. I had zero bruising and the procedure itself wasn't too bad - I was awake - took a vicadin and xanax and later on the dr. gave me a second xanax as I was grimacing too much I guess - lol . Anyway - done and glad I did it! at 55 I feel this has given me a new lease on the second half of my life - for my body shape!

I was very happy with Dr. Schuell - friendly, efficient, straight-forward, he has alot of experience and knows what he's doing - totally did not want to do general anesthetic for this and was happy with the technique -