For the Next 50 Years - Paradise Valley, AZ

Wanted to clean my skin up for the next 50 years...

Wanted to clean my skin up for the next 50 years -- or 10! I got an Obagi blue peel at 30, a deep chemical peel at 40, and erbium for 50. I wanted to write this review because I didn't find many current reviews or resurfacing that seemed similar to mine. I also had fat grafting around the eyes, mouth and lips (!) also I can't seem to rotate my photos correctly.

I need to post pictures

Hello. The pictures I have posted now are before. I will get some healing pictures posted today or tomorrow and I will answer questions. I thought I would update daily with this procedure but it was a lot and I also had to go out of town so am a bit behind.

Right after procedure

This was a few hours after my procedure and I am at home. I wasn't really sure when or how to wash my face and change the aquaphor.

Day after

Day 3

Day 4

November 20

I had to go to the ER because apparently I am allergic to the antibiotics they gave me. I had taken most of them though so no fear of any infection.

November 22

I look "okay" but still swollen and red.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon