49 Years Old, 4 Kids and Happy I Had a Mommy Makeover! - Paradise Valley, AZ

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants. I had...

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants. I had cesarians and had a layer of skin that laid on my lap when I would sit down. I also had saggy breasts from nursing my children. I have not felt comfortable with myself for years and I have confidence again. My stomach is flat flat and I have breasts that I can feel comfortable in anything. I didn't have a desire to be big just wanted to look proportionate to my size. I chose to have a full C and am very happy with that.

I don't think I have any con's with the surgery. I guess my only regret would be that I didn't have him shape my thighs doing lypo. The scar from the tummy tuck is big but it would never show with anything that I wear and the flat tummy is well worth it to me. The breasts are great and I would do that again in a heart beat!

Recovery was really not that bad for me. I stayed home until the tubs came out from the tummy tuck and then was back to work in less than a week. It was hard and slow but it is doable.
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Spies from the beginning was amazing. I never felt like what I wanted to do was a bad or stupid thing. He was alway very professional and didn't make me feel embarrassed. Dr. Spies did an amazing job and has made me feel like a real woman again! The most important thing I want to point out about the Dr. is that HE honestly has the best bed side manner I have every seen. I had another medical condition that came about 2 weeks after my surgery. He had me come in to check things out and recommended what I should do, which doctors to see. He then called me 2 times that day to check up on me and even called the radiologist to get the results of some tests I had done and called me with the results and asked if there was anything else he could do to help. Every time I have gone in since he always asks how I am doing with my other health problems and genuinely seems (and I believe is) concerned. I don't know of another doctor that would care about a condition that they don't take care of. I think that alone tells you the type of Doctor Spies is. One other thing I want to add is his office staff is the best you will ever fine anywhere. From Alice the receptionist to Raquel and then there is Ali his nurse she is amazing! I love going there because they all are so kind and helpful and always remember who I am and I never feel like I am being looked at or judged in anyway. He is never hard to get an appointment with when there is a problem or have an answer to a question quickly.