Scared, Self Conscious 26yr Old - Paoli, PA

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this but I...

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this but I recently started looking around for the best place to get my rhinoplasty done. I've always been pretty self conscious about my nose but I feel as I've gotten older its gotten worse. I hate taking pictures and when I do they are painstakingly posed so as not to get the beaklike appearance my nose has :( I found Dr. Hove through some of the great reviews I've read on here (thanks guys!) He is just how they said he is. Kind, warm, informative you can tell he really cares about his patients. I got this digital imaging showing how it would probably look. I actually had a mini panic attack because I felt like it looks like a whole new me! I feel like its to small and drastic. I thought I would be ready but I guess after 26yrs with this nose it was a bit of a shock. I'm going to keep looking at the pic to see if I can get used to it and if I decide to proceed surgery will be 8/31/2015.
Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon