Very Happy! - Panama, PA

I had a breast augmentation a few months ago and...

I had a breast augmentation a few months ago and the results have been spectacular. I feel so much more confident and happy with my body. I was a little worried about doing the procedure here in Panama, as it is less costly than in the US which makes one think that the quality standards would be lower than in the States. Thankfully, I found a very professional doctor in Panama, Dr. Luis Picard-Ami, who eased all of my doubts and made my body look perfect.
Panama Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Picard-Ami was very attentive and patient with me. I was set mentally on the surgery, but had some fears. He cleared up all of my doubts and saw me 3 times before my surgery because I was so indecisive about the size. He never rushed me and he was very professional in his opinion regarding the kind of size was suitable for me and what I wanted to achieve. The surgery went great, with no complications. The recovery process was not so bad either and his staff helped me along the way (he has the nurse from his office come to your home the next day after surgery as part of the fees you pay -- she helps you shower for the first time and get dressed, which is a great service). In all my follow-up visits, Dr. Picard-Ami was always attentive to all of my questions. I feel so happy with the end result and would highly recommend Dr. Picard-Ami to anyone. Important to note that he speaks English perfectly as he trained for many years in Canada and practiced medicine in the US. A very professional experience here in Panama.