Really great experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been to Dr. Weiner for Restylane dermal filler treatment as well as Dysport. I was really impressed with a high professionalism of Dr. Weiner and his stuff. All of them were very friendly and took their time to understand my needs and explain the benefits of the treatments. I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Weiner uses the cannula technique which is the latest and better method that not many physicians are trained to use. I can compare those techniques now that I have done both on my cheeks. The microcannula method is so much less painfull with more evenness and definitely less bleeding which helps to reduce bruising. He also used a regullar Restylane injection around my mouth and was very carefull to make an even fill - in contrast to my previous not such good experience with a different doctor. The whole experience was much more pleasant than I expected. The results were excellent. I will definitely be back. My friend, a dentist, recommended me Dr. Weiner and I couldn't be happier.