Face Lift/Breast Augmentation - Panama City, PA

Face lift/Breast Augmentation-Panama 3 months ago...

Face lift/Breast Augmentation-Panama
3 months ago I had a face lift with fat transfer and breast augmentation with Dr. Luis Picard-Ami.
I live in Canada, but decided to do my surgery in Panama, because of the lower cost.
I had chosen Dr. Luis for 2 reasons: he speaks English (and Spanish) and he has a Canadian/US background for his education and practice.
Everything went well. I didn’t really feel pain on my face and for the breast I decided to pay extra ($300) for the pain pump, so NO pain at all.
I didn't want to look like I had a face lift. I just wanted to look natural, refreshed and well rested. I'm really happy with the result.
I still have a little numbness in my face and around my ears and my scars are still visible (if not covered with make-up) but this can take up to a year so be patient.
I recommend Dr. Luis, he is very professional and helpful. You can communicate with him through Whats App (very popular in Panama) or e-mails and he will answer the same day, even if it's Holiday.
His staff is fantastic: Carmen and Tania, well organized and helpful.
Panama Plastic Surgeon