41 Year Old Mother of 2

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Always suffered from excessive sweating but it got...

Always suffered from excessive sweating but it got worse after I had my first daughter. Deodorants will stop working. I have to change brands often. I usually end up wearing two brands at once. I hope this gives me the help and confidence I need.

I'm currently 24 hrs post procedure. I iced on and off after the procedure as directed till bed time. I took anti inflammatory meds as instructed and I believe it helps allot! I also took a sleep aid the first night to help me sleep. I was really sore this morning. I started icing and took my meds and it helps with the swelling and pain so much. Today as the day went on it got better. I went to work and tried to ice as much as possible. I noticed that as the day went on I could go longer between icings. I hope by tomorrow I won't need to ice while at work. Only maybe on my breaks. (Fingers crossed since we have department training all day tomorrow....)

48 hours later....

I have to say, today I am at the 48 hour mark and there is no pain and swelling has gone down. The swelling is more soft now. It was rock hard yesterday and would soften up after icing. So far no sweating!! I took ibuprofen this morning and haven't had to take it anymore today.
Aqua Medical Spa

Staff was amazing and answered all my questions.