33 with 3 Children - Panama City, FL

Well I found this site after my BBL which was done...

Well I found this site after my BBL which was done on 5/5/2016. I have been wanting this done for about 6 years but never thought I could ever afford it. Once I found my doctor and went in for consultation, I was never just about the thought of it. Every Friday I would watch Atlantic Plastic word just make me more anxious. Once I got approved for a
card I knew things had gotten serious.

Anyways I went in on May 5 at 7am to prepare for the surgery. I didn't get any sleep that week off and especially the night before. I kept thinking about the what ifs. When I got to facility, my doctor's wife works at the surgery center and she along with the other 3 people that wold care for me afterwards were extremely nice and made sure I was comfortable going in. My doctor came out before i went back for surgery to speak with me and make sure I was doing ok. A couple hours I woke up in pain. It was more of deep soreness to me. Today makes 10 days since I've had the surgery. I'm still swollen but I am able to walk and move almost normal. I did try on a few of my old clothing and I can definitely see and feel a difference. Will post my before and after pics once I get them back at my 3 month opt.

The pillow I use

I'm 12 days out and still healing great. Some swelling has went down but I still have plenty to go. I did receive my before pics today at my checkup appt but honestly I'm ashamed to post them ( yes it look that bad). I did post the pillow I ordered off overstock.com and shipping was fast.
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kelley sat down and explained everything from front to end. He asked if I had questions and answered them. He showed me pics of how procedure would be done. He made me feel really comfortable. I was a little scared because I hadn't seen pics of a BBL he had done but only seen pics of lipo and other things. As of now, I'm happy at how things are looking.