Artefill

MEGA FAIL - I went in to get the hollow eyes...

MEGA FAIL - I went in to get the hollow eyes filled with Artifill, after all "it's the only approved eye filler". Lasts for years. Well my artifiller coagulated. It ended up leaving these "knots" under my eyes. You may look at them and say well no big deal, but it is when your looking at yourself. It's like having that permanent pimple in the mirror, you know the only that you see as really huge and you swear everyone is staring at it. dr. Tried to reverse it with the stuff that's suppose to dissolve it, but it did not work. Dr. Has suggested that I come in and try a laser peel for my hollows and then he would like to make this tiny, tiny incision and pull the coagulated material out, I am a bit (more than a bit, like very) nervous, I keep putting the peel off.

Got my CO2 peel yesterday

So I got my CO2 peel yesterday. I was only suppose to get the "madonna" on my eyes but the Dr. Went ahead and did my whole face at no charge. Super sweet huh. It's let me tell you that I love his Assistant Trish, this woman is so down to earth, real, ay have to love her. She is the biggest blessing to his staff. Ok -- so back to my peel -- they number me for 45-60 minutes, which was good with me. I'm was super nervous because I had no idea what to expect. But it wasn't that bad at all. Matter all the blood red faces I have seen I was expecting super bad. My suppose it's because he didn't go super deep, but I am VERY thankful for that. I know I can go back for another and not be tramatized. Glad I went back. Face is feeling good, you can see the skin wanting to sluff, but it's not quite ready.....
Dr Ivers

The Dr is an awesome guy, the procedure just didn't work. He has suggested that I come in for a peel and if he needs to he will make an incision and remove the "coagulated" Artifill-- very nervous, they have gone out of their way to make me happy, I just made a poor choice, didn't do my research. I honestly believe it was a case of the product and I not getting along. I have been seeing the Dr. For over 10 years now ( and still continue to see him)