42yrs Old, Mother of 2 NEEDING Tummy Tuck and Lipo. - Panama City, FL

Okay, wow, Im actually doing this! Im not going to...

Okay, wow, Im actually doing this! Im not going to lie this is pretty insane, but also pretty exciting to think of what your body could look like and what it looked like once upon a time... Any way, I am scheduled, for the Week of Thanksgiving, I have flirted with the idea of having this done for about three years, first I didn't want to spend this kind of money on myself it just seems so selfish. But you know; we are mothers, wives, home keepers, laundry clerks, chef's and some of us still hold a full or even part time job. I am so happy to be all I mentioned " Feeling Proud of myself".
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

After much research and reading hundreds of reviews on Plastic Surgeons in my area; I decided to go in for a Consultation with Dr. Ceydeli and I felt pretty comfortable and at easy about the doctors' s knowledge and also recommendations, he answered all my questions; with that being said, I actually decided to go on a couple of more Consultations with local Plastic Surgeons, I really wanted to hear other Surgeon's take, opinions and suggestions to help my Tummy look better. All Doctors gave me more than enough information and opinions some were a little intimidating but Hey, we are talking about Surgery so it is what it is.. I never did have the same feeling of easy and comfort that I first felt with Dr. Ceydeli, so I went back to his office and scheduled my Tummy Tuck Surgery for November 23rd 2015; and I feel safe and in good hands.