46 Year Old with Moderate Left Cheek Acne Scarring - Palos Heights, IL

Okay so I'm new to this whole E Matrix thing it...

Okay so I'm new to this whole E Matrix thing it was suggested by my dermatologist. I have had my left cheek scars for years anyway as a result I lost facial volume and was a real downer for me. Always feeling self conscience and well they suggested this and never telling me there was going to be some downtime. Pretty much didn't know about the redness, swelling and feeling of sandpaper skin. They told me three sessions so after my treatment I really didn't see the redness just burned like crazy but had a fan on my face and went to sleep. The next day I woke and my skin was almost purple. It felt like sandpaper and i was thinking this was a mistake. Followed the directions they gave me a steroid cream to put on day number two alone with vinegar soaks and Aquaphor. My pictures I am posting are from Wednesday June 15, 2016 til June 18th. This is only first EMatrix. Any comments are encouraged. I will say I feel tingles it feels like my skin is doing something from deep within my face. Swelling has went down and I'm still unsure if I will get the second one done. There are mixed reviews so I'll have to see as the days go by. I do notice volume in my cheek that I did not have before so thats good. The scars seem raised. I'll post pics and you let me know what you all think.

Five day Mark

So today woke up and have little tingles throughout my cheek. Constant tingles. Hoping its temporary. Coloring is better however.

Friendly. Expressed concern about the healing process. She told me its normal that in 6 days should be way better. Still undecided because of mixed reviews. Doctor didn't perform this a Registered Nurse did. Not sure what setting it was on but sure have a great deal of redness for a first time treatment. I'll post more as the days go by.