30 Year Old Woman in Shape with Problem Areas

I first saw sculpsure while I was sitting in...

I first saw sculpsure while I was sitting in Illuminate Plastic Surgery waiting to get laser hair removal with Molly ( nurse practitioner at Dr Boudreault office). They had a video playing in the waiting room. When I watched the video it imidialtely seemed like something anyone one with some stubborn fat would want. I asked the receptionist about it and she gave me the information sheet they had in the office about it. Non avassive! No down time! 25 mins! Why not ? I went into my appointment with Molly where she was able to answer all my questions about sculpsure while getting my laser hair removal done. I then consulted with Dr B and decided it was something I wanted to try out.
I am 5'10 140 lbs. I work out 5 days a week and consider myself to have a pretty clean diet. No matter how hard I try I still have stubborn fat around my love handles and lower abdomen.
I decided since the treatment is an investment to me I was going to try my most troubled problem area first and if I saw results then I would do another area. So I got my "love handles" done first.
The treatment was not painful just had points of being unpleasant. But nothing I couldn't handle for 25 mins and the chance to firm up my problem areas. I had 2 probes placed on each side. They were cold like really cold . Once Molly turned on the machine she kept asking my sensitivity level. I was able to get the machine up to its max treatment level and still felt like I was relaxing. During treatments it was was waves of cold warm hot and really hot on my skin.
After the treatment was over the probes were removed and I had no redness or skin sensitivity I actually headed off to the gym. I was instructed to drink a lot of water and massage the area.
The next morning I woke up and felt like I did a love handle workout the day before. It was sore but the good kind of sore. Felt like I worked for it. This soreness has gotten less but when I do my daily massage I can still feel a bit of tenderness.
It's been about 4 weeks since my treatment and I am starting to feel and see some results. I just feel a little bit tighter in that area. I was told results will not be complete until 8-12 weeks so I am excited to see ! I decided that since I was seeing results so quickly in that area I was going to get my abdomen done. I went in yesterday and had it treated to probes on my upper Abbas and 2 on my lower. I will follow up in a few weeks with more pictures and how I feel my body is responding.
Molly Boudreault

Illiuminate Plastic Surgery is amazing the whole staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Boudreault really takes his time getting to know you and listening to what you want. He excellent and explaining to you the options and results you will expect to see. Molly the nurse practitioner is amazing as well. She is quick and efficient and knows how to make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend! The office its self Is a calm relaxing environment and very clean!