Passion + Trust = Happiness - Palo Alto, CA

Approximately 6 years ago after surgery performed...

Approximately 6 years ago after surgery performed by another plastic surgeon, my wife and I visited Dr. Dean Vistnes seeking help to fix problems after second corrective surgery done by Dr. Josh Korman with a very unsatisfied result.
Dr. Dean Vistnes explained to us the procedure and what needed to be done to fix our previous surgery.
Because of a very bad previous experience we were very skeptic about surgery and it took us 6 years to finally make a decision to do it.
In January 2016, we visited Dr. Dean Vistnes for a consultation. He was professional and gave us a very detailed explanation of all risks and very realistic expectations we can have after the procedure is done.
The consultation was very friendly with no pressure what so ever. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Prior to the consultation with Dr. Dean Vistnes, we visited a total of 8 plastic surgeons.
We both agreed that Dr. Dean Vistnes is little on conservative side. That did not hold us from making decision to have procedure done by him.
We just told him to be little more aggressive in his procedure without putting us in high unnecessary risk.
In January I did SmartLipo of the abdomen, waist and flanks. My wife a week later had SmartLipo of the abdomen, waist and flanks and fat graft to buttocks.
Surgery was performed perfectly, no complications what so ever. We were expecting much more pain and discomfort, but according to Dr.Vistnes this varies from patient to patient.
We were instructed to call him anytime if we have any kind of problem during recovery. We had no complications. During and after recovery he monitored us on regular basis without any additional charges.
Now, 9 months after surgery we are very happy and satisfied with the results.
Thank you so much Dr. Dean Vistnes!!!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Pleasant, experienced and very trust worthy.