SculpSure Vs. Tradiotional Liposuction... Made the Wrong Choice

Before I start my review I must emphasize that...

Before I start my review I must emphasize that this review is for the SculpSure laser ONLY not the physician. Dr. Boudreaultt and his wife Molly are amazing and I will go back to them for other procedures.
I decided to get my flanks and abs treated only 1 time because that's all I could afford.
All I can say is that after spending $3,400 for the treatment, I basically got no results. I look the same as I did before the treatment and I feel pretty foolish for spending that kind of money which I could have used towards a traditional liposuction. So I can basically say that this laser treatment 'MAY' work if each area is treated twice or more, but by then it becomes way too expensive!!!
Unfortunately I cannot afford to get a second treatment so I can't tell if it will work after the second time. If you can afford to treat each area twice, then try it, otherwise stick with a traditional liposuction. I personally regret doing it and wish I could go back and just do a regular liposuction. But it's too late for that...
Palo Alto Physician