53 Year Old with a Stubborn Belly Area. - Palo Alto, CA

I've always had a stubborn tummy area and when I...

I've always had a stubborn tummy area and when I heard about Sculpture it seemed too good to be true. I had to try it, I had my upper and lower belly done in the same day. The treatment itself was painless, just a slight heating and cooling, I went quite high in temperature as I felt that I could stand the heat and did quite well.
I felt great afterwards and even went to do my Pilates class the next day. For the following 2 weeks, there was a slight discomfort when I wore tighter trousers and I did not massage my belly area too much like we were advised to because it felt tender.
I did get a couple of nodules (again normal) that felt hard but once I was able to massage these areas they started to disperse.
By my 3rd week, I already felt like there was a slight difference, it was strange to feel my tummy area and not have the roll of fat hanging over my trousers.
Even though the full effect is not visible till about the 12 week mark, I know already that theres a difference, I'm in my 4th week now.
I would recommend Molly and David Boudreault from Illuminate anytime. They made me feel so comfortable and made sure I was always feeling ok. I felt like I was on a social outing, only with me strapped to a machine!
Cant wait for the full effect to take place.

Before and 8weeks after

Palo Alto Physician

Fabulous treatment from both Dr.Boudreault and Molly Boudreault. A great husband and wife team who work well together to give you the best treatment they can offer. Caring, Considerate, warm and friendly, I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is looking to have natural looking, serious professional work done.