42-year-old Mother of 3, Feel So CONFIDENT After Surgery - Palo Alto, CA

I have had 3 children and was in desperate need of...

I have had 3 children and was in desperate need of a tune up. Dr. Weintraub performed by breast lift with implants and my tummy tuck. She is nothing short of amazing and I could not be happier. She is a perfectionist, and so good at what she does. Dr. Weintraub understood my goals to look natural, like a better version of myself, and that is exactly how I look. She is warm, professional, available for questions, and just the best around. I look beautiful and I feel great, I am thrilled. I only wish I had the courage to do this sooner. If you are considering a big procedure like a mommy makeover, your next should be Dr. Weintraub and her partner Dr. Lim at Duet Plastic Surgery. I don't have the guts yet to post my photos but I'm the first one in a swimsuit this summer with my kids at the pool. Awesome experience, thank you Dr. Weintraub.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful, experienced Doctor, the best in her field, will take great care of you.