Thank You Dr. Commons - Palo Alto, CA

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs,...

I liposuction on flanks, abdomen, inner thighs, with fat transfer to buttocks. Currently, I am 6 weeks post-op. For the first 3 weeks, I was very skeptical of my results because of all the swelling. I had previous liposuction in 1997, so lots of scar tissue made my procedure longer and more complicated..hence...more swelling than usual. Today, I am very pleased with my results. Still a bit sore and some residual swelling left, but quite pleased! I can imagin when the rest of the swelling goes away in a few weeks, I will be even more pleased!

MY HEMOGLOBIN IS OFF THE CHARTS!

Well not really, its 13.6 which is great! I had it done yesterday as well as my EKG which came out normal. I wanted to see where things were at. I'll probably have to repeat them both in a couple weeks! I think my Hemo is so good because I had a hysterectomy 18 months ago, so NO MORE PERIODS...except a spot here and there.

Any Ladies have a 6 hour or longer flight after surgery????

I have received no information about this. All giselle says if you have to move around on the plane??? What?? I can see if it was 3 hours or less....I'm flying from Miami to California. SIX WHOLE HOURS. I am 43, healthy, I don't smoke, use any kind of drugs, or birth control pills but SHIT..there has got to me more to it than that!!! I want Heparin shots in my legs!!!!! Advice please??? Thanks!

Realself. Dr. Commons has tons of experience and confidence. Everything he told me has proven to be true so far!