Body Sculpting and Neck Lipo - Palo Alto, CA

When I had this proceedure I had lost a lot of...

When I had this proceedure I had lost a lot of weight, and I'd also had prior lipo. I had more weight to lose but I knew it was going to take at least another year or so to reach my goal. I wanted to look good in clothes while I lost weight. My knees had a bulge that made my legs look odd in jeans. I wanted to make my face look a little nicer. I wanted to have my picture taken with my kids and feel proud, even though I still needed to lose over 50 pounds.
Dr.Lauren Greenberg is a straight shooter. She tells it how she sees it. She is not a doctor for the faint at heart. I'd read her Yelp reviews before I met with her so I was prepared for her direct nature, and she was very direct. I'd also read most of her blog so I was prepared to meet a doctor that had a lot of care and understanding for the plights of women. She lived up to both. Underneath that doctor is a woman just like us, who understands the pressures on how to look and be. As direct as she is, I also found her to recognize the right things about me and advise me on what not to do.
I like how I look in jeans. I was a size 16+ when she did the lipo over a year ago. In the same line of jeans I now wear a size 8, and can sueeze into a 6. I recently had portraits taken with my beautiful daughter and I loved how the neck lip looked. Dr. G. also transfered my neck fat to my cheeks, which look so much nicer.
I feel I've had more success from my weight loss for having had the proceedures with Dr. Greenberg. I just feel so much more confidence in my clothes.
I'm really happy with my results.
Dr. Greenberg was available to me through phones and email. I prefer email and she's very quick that way. We've stayed in touch, and I send her an email every time I have a picture or experience that I think is worth sharing with her. She's always happy to share in my experience.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon