Don't Let Dr. Wong Near Your Face! - Palo Alto, CA

I saw Dr. Wong to have 2 very small brown spots...

I saw Dr. Wong to have 2 very small brown spots removed. She assured me IPL was the only way to remove the brown spots. She also assured me that no one would be able to tell I had a treatment on my face. Not only did she give me 2nd & 3rd degree burns, she tried to cover it up and said the burns were because of the sun damage under my skin. I asked her why she said no one would be able to tell I had a treatment? She replied, "How was I to know you had that much damage under your skin?". I had to go back to work looking like a burn victim and she said just tell people you had a "beauty treatment". That's what I call empathy. I got 2nd opinions from 3 other doctors and they all said the burns never should have happened. Dr. Wong used too much power. They said they have never seen a result like the burns I got. The burns were bad enough, but the cover-up was worse. When I confronted her about what the other doctors told me she said she would give me a refund. I receive a letter from her that I will get a refund if I sign a confidentiality agreement. That's when I decide to sue her but her attorney is negotiating to run out the clock. You only have 12 months to get the case filed. Don't make the mistake I made and trust this women. BTW, her prices are outrageous. The other doctors told me they have their nurses do the IPL and have never had one burn.

Don't Let Dr. Wong Near Your Face! - Palo Alto

I saw Dr. Patricia Wong to have 2 very small brown spots removed. She assured me IPL was the only way to remove the brown spots. She also assured me that no one would be able to tell I had a treatment on my face. Not only did she give me 2nd & 3rd degree burns, she tried to cover it up and said the burns were because of the sun damage under my skin. I asked her why she said no one would be able to tell I had a treatment? She replied, "How was I to know you had that much damage under your skin?". I had to go back to work looking like a burn victim and she said just tell people you had a "beauty treatment". That's what I call empathy. I got 2nd opinions from 3 other doctors and they all said the burns never should have happened. Dr. Wong used too much power. They said they have never seen a result like the burns I got. The burns were bad enough, but the cover-up was worse. When I confronted her about what the other doctors told me she said she would give me a refund. I receive a letter from her that I will get a refund if I sign a confidentiality agreement. That's when I decide to sue her but her attorney is negotiating to run out the clock. You only have 12 months to get the case filed. Don't make the mistake I made and trust this women. BTW, her prices are outrageous. The other doctors told me they have their nurses do the IPL and have never had one burn.
Palo Alto Dermatologist