So Happy I Discovered MiraDry! - Palo Alto, CA

I have struggled since I was a teenager with pit...

I have struggled since I was a teenager with pit stains and embarrassing sweating. I have never been able to wear bright colors for fear that I will have a wet armpit for the world to see. I have done Botox to the arm pits a few times, which works but it is very expensive, painful and only lasts a few months. I recently heard about MiraDry from my friend who works at a doctors office in LA. She told me to try it and it has literally changed my life. I found Dr. Lim and Dr. Weintraub in Palo Alto who are doing the procedure, and I could not be happier. Here's what it's like:
You don't shave your arm pits for 3 days. Gigi will send you some other instructions to read through. You go in on the day the procedure. Dr. Lim explained everything, then numbed my armpits. She was so gentle, I felt a few pokes but we were talking the whole time and she made me really comfortable. Once it is numb, Gigi starts the laser, which I didn't even feel. Meanwhile, Dr. Lim numbed the other side. Once the first side is done, Gigi moves to that side and repeats the laser. It was painless. Once it is over, Gigi gives you some ice packs and cleans everything up. That night, I took some Advil upon their recommendation, and that helped the soreness. I was pretty sore for a couple of days, but now, a few weeks later, I feel incredible. My soreness is gone, and I am not sweating! I can't even believe it but I am wearing my pretty shirts, and lifting my arms with no sweat stains! I haven't worn any deodorant, and I am almost completely dry. I just can't believe how this has changed my everyday life.

If you are self-conscious about sweating in your armpits, I highly recommend this MiraDry. Dr. Lim is amazing and very gentle. The office is great, Gigi is extremely experienced with the machine, and I felt like I was in excellent hands from the start. I paid $2000 for the procedure, which was worth every penny.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lim was amazing. She has a gentle touch and is very patient, takes her time and answers any concern you have. I'll be back for my breast enhancement.