Upper Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Repositioning - Palo Alto, CA

I had an upper lower blepharoplasty procedure...

I had an upper lower blepharoplasty procedure today.

On my own:
I watched other procedures on youtube, read reviews to fully understand what to expect and read as much as I could on this procedure and options

PostOp exp:
Day one - Went in this morning, took about 3 hours. My doctor and team were very professional and friendly. After a nervous night before, I felt very much at ease as a result. I'm at home now and at home now. My eyes feel swollen and goopy but looks as I expected. I feel positive about my experience so far. Applying veggie ice pack, creams, eye drops as directed. Wii provide more info as my results progress.
Palo Alto Team

My Dr. met my requirements for bleph commit What is important to me: - she is an accredited, EXPERIENCED, surgeon, one that is expert in performing many blepharoplasties and expert with facial surgery - I made sure I was comfortable with her - I understood what will be done, I consulted with her and she explained as many times as I needed on what was best for me :), she was always available and responsive - answered all my questions questions!!