49 Year Old 5'6 135 Lbs W/ 'Baby Pouch', Small, but Annoying. Palo Alto, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

20 yrs since it developed... thin frame, almost...

20 yrs since it developed... thin frame, almost all muscle except the 'baby pouch' from birthing 2 children. I don't want to wear a bikini again, but I want it gone... not into needles, and liked this concept. BRING magazines, books or iPad... 1 hour per session.... I had to have 2
Many have posted here about it being painful.... I did not have that experience aside from the massage afterwards for about 3 minutes of it. If you have had children I would rate it at 6 cm dilated contraction... You can breathe through it easily.

I have had NO freaky stomach area pains.. I will say that I am using sports tape to compress the area lightly. The amt of swelling is more significant than I expected.

I do not have pics, but Nurse does, and I will post them later.

Almost 2 weeks post procedure

Area still rather numb, swelling gone. Almost no pain, never even needed advil. The results are expected in a few months - as of now I am the same size as when I had it done. For the 1st week the swelling was more than expected. I have high hopes.
Palo Alto Lazer