From Canada to California Rhinoplasty - Palo Alto, CA

Since I was 11 years old, I've always been...

Since I was 11 years old, I've always been complexed about my Nose. Not that it was that big but I had a bump on it when you looked from the side. I've always dreamed of having a rhinoplasty but I didn't know anyone who have done one that I liked 100%. I made many researches on Internet and found that Dr. Samaha in Montreal (my home town) was pretty good (Facial surgeon). I didn't want to get a surgery in my face by someone who does Breast most of the time because it is in the middle of the face. If you miss it, it is pretty hard to hide.... I saw pictures of the surgeons work, but still......didn't like it 100%........ so, I subscribed on Realself.com and look for the Top. I found Dr. UMANG MEHTA from Palo Alto (near San Francisco, CA) and it is the best decision of my life. I had a consultation with him on FaceTime, and I send him many pictures of my initial nose... We booked a surgery date and booked my flight and Hotel near the office of the Doctor and every time I had a question, I could write to him on his personal email or his secretary Kelli (btw she is soooooooo kind!!!) and they would answer me in maximum 15 minutes EVERY TIME. When I arrived in Palo Alto, It was well welcomed, every one is nice and generous with their time. They made me feel confortable even though I was far from home. They took pictures of my nose and Umang made simulation of what we could do to make it like I want . He grasped exactly what I wanted and even better, even that night he answered all my questions by text messages and even made a new picture by simulation at his place to make a smaller nose!! He gave me a free injection syringe for my lips and my cheeks and I have been doing lip injection for 6 years now and they've never been done that well! The day after was the surgery, everything went well, everyone was so funny and kind (nurses, reception, anaesthetis)! When I woke up I felt a little dizzy but it is normal due to the anaesthesia. I took my pain killer only the first days... and after 5 days, I went to the doctor's place to take off my stitches and splints off because my flight was on a sunday and the clinic would be closed.... so we took them off the night before!!!! He is the most generous person I've ever meet. My nose is better than in my dreams and even my boyfriend has the same opinion!!! Only took one week of work off and i could work after !! Since my surgery, Umang still take news and I will refer him to every one who is wishing of a rhinoplasty!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best human person I've even met in my life!