Slender 34A with a Chest Impression to 400CC Implants - Palo Alto, CA

I have never been able to fill any article of...

I have never been able to fill any article of clothing and also have a larger booty naturally. My goal was to simply fill my body out and match my booty. This is something that has always made me very uncomfortable to even take full body photos. It had always been a dream for me to have full breasts! And I now have the most Amazing ladies ever an I could not be HAPPIER! My breast are also absolutely to die for I can't believe how perfect they came out even with the impression in my chest and very slender frame which was definitely a worry for the large size I wanted but they look seriously perfect! So happy with my results! My self conscious body has been enhanced with the wow factor!

The girls!

All dressed up for Mother's Day insane that already look so happy only over a week later!!!

Bandages fell off in shower lol

Well my bandages fell off in shower which makes me excited to try Dermae scar jell, but the ladies are starting to relax and I even went to gym and yoga actually getting a good stretch really helped relieve a little tension! I love my new ladies!!

Yup they are perfect!

I'm at two weeks and they haven't even fully settled yet and they look beautiful I am so happy with my results!! My Boyfriend is complimenting me all the time! ??

Settled perfectly!

I have completely decided this is the best purchase I have ever made I have the most confidence I have ever had in my entire life and that's not to say I didn't have before but my surgery has given me complete satisfaction to walk around in a completely un padded suit and daily I love I don't have to wear a bra ever and they completely natural and beautiful!

New bras!

New Victoria secret bra 34C! Loving this low cut with lace makes the ladies look great especially with my tops but I still love being able to wear everything topless my girls look great in everything!

Sorry for late up date!

Late update been training a month for new job but I have been keeping up on the pictures! I just can't get over how happy I am with my body! I feel gorgeous everyday I wake up! And I seriously never wear a Bra lol so sorry for the same black one!

I couldn't be any happier!

I have never had this much attention in my life! By breasts look so incredible I get told all the time my breast look so incredible no one can ever tell they are implants! I could have never asked for a better surgeon I am truly grateful having such an awesome team!
Palo Alto Physician

Doctor Boudreault was absolutely the best doctor I could have asked for! I actually didn't even look at any other surgeons Boudreault made me instantly feel comfortable and professional with my wants and goals his Wife Molly as well is extremely sweet she always made sure I was in a great mood and which kept me happy with decisions if I had been remotely unsure. By far my experience was perfect! Even the day after I got a FaceTime to check in on me!!! If you live in the Bay Area I could not stress enough how happy you will be going with Doctor Boudreault! My surgery wouldn't be the same!