2 Kids 5'4" 127lbs 325 HP

I have two kids and am athletic. I have always had...

I have two kids and am athletic. I have always had small breasts, and after nursing both of my kids I lost what little size and shape I had.

I'm 5'4" 127lbs and decided to get 325 HP. I just had the procedure done so I am still wrapped up. I will get the dressings off tomorrow and get to see them for the first time! Here are some before pictures.

1 day post op

Day 3

They are smaller than what I thought they would be at this point. Hopefully once they drop they will fill out better.

Smaller than I thought

Before the procedure I was stressing that 325cc was going to be too big. All that stress was for nothing because with clothes on you can't even tell a difference than when I wore a padded bra. I think I will be happy with the size once they settle, but honestly I am a little disappointed they aren't a little bigger.

I have been off my pain meds for two days now and went back to work today. I have major tightness but little pain.

Day 6

All and all I am feeling pretty good. I have full range of motion with my arms, so it's hard for me to remember to take it easy. I will reach for something heavy or move in a way I shouldn't and will get a shot of pain. My left nipple is really sensitive and every time I bend over there's a sharp pang of pain, but my right nipple is completely numb. I'm not worried about it as I'm sure that will all work itself out.

1 week follow up

I had my follow up appointment today. Everything is going well. Slowly but surely the girls are dropping and softening. I am super pleased with how small my incisions are. My PS did a great job with that!

I was cleared to do light lower body and cardio, so the first thing I did after my appointment was go to the gym! I felt better than I thought I would. My chest muscles were tight after but had no extra pain. I was able to work out my core fine as long as I kept my arms by my side.

The more time passes the more I love the size. At first I was afraid they were a bit smaller than I imagined, but I definitely would not have wanted to go any bigger than this. It's subtle with normal clothes on but in workout clothes (which I wear all the time) it's more obvious.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lim is truly amazing. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted to work with her. She was quick to answer all of my many questions. She was patient and thorough and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!