23 Years Old; 310cc; 30A to 30DD - Palo Alto, CA

I underwent a breast augmentation procedure with...

I underwent a breast augmentation procedure with Dr. Lim 5 weeks ago and I'm so happy with the results! I have always been unsatisfied with my barely-there breasts but had misgivings about going through with surgery mainly because I was worried my breasts would look/feel unnatural. In hindsight, I was worried over nothing because Dr. Lim helped me to achieve a very pretty, natural result :)

I began my search on Yelp and stumbled across Duet Plastic Surgery. After reading so many rave reviews, I scheduled a free consultation and met with Dr. Lim shortly after. She's a great person and incredibly knowledgeable doctor and I knew I wanted her to be my surgeon. After we met, I was still on the fence about having the surgery and e-mailed her with questions multiple times after our initial consultation, but Dr. Lim was always very responsive and thorough.

I'm kind of an anxious person, so I got really really nervous about surgery and was second-guessing my decision in the few days leading up to the procedure. I desperately wanted to talk to someone who had gone through the surgery before and I really appreciate that (upon my request) Dr. Lim gave my contact information to one of her former patients who recently had a breast augmentation. I was feeling so scared about everything and it just made me feel so so much better to talk to someone who was happy with their results.

On the day of surgery, the nurse, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Lim all made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Lim texted and called me in the hours after the surgery to check up on me. I also met with her the next morning.

As for the recovery itself, I would say the first day/night after surgery was definitely the worst in terms of pain. Although with the heavy pain medications I was on, I can't say I remember too much of it anyways. After that, I would say the pain evolved into extreme discomfort for a couple of days. And after that it was a tons better. Was able to lift and do things with my right arm normally after about a week. Left side took about 2-3 weeks. From reading other people's stories, it sounds like my recovery may have been a little slower than some. But I guess this varies patient to patient.

In the end, I'd say it's been worth it and I'm super happy with how things turned out! Very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Lim at Duet Plastic Surgery. Would highly recommend!
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon