I Like Growing Older. I Do NOT Like Growing Ugly - Palo Alto, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I must say, Dr. David Kahn is fabulous. He is very...

I must say, Dr. David Kahn is fabulous. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and is realistic with you about your procedure and what to expect. I would like to add that he has a great sense of style and where's awesome Ties :-) He is great with Botox, fillers & blepharoplasty- from my own personal experience. I also have an appointment next Monday to set up a date to have my breasts done and a lower face lift with him supervising through the resident program. He runs a tight ship over there in Palo Alto California and I can't wait He runs a tight ship over there in palo alto California And I can't wait to have my lower face done and my new boobs:)

Surgery this month! Excited & scared...

I'm having surgery this month October 2015 in Palo Alto California with David Kahn and his intern through their Stanford University teaching program. I am having a breast revision going slightly larger and closer together. I am having a slight brow lift, a slight blepharoplasty revision, at a lower facelift. I'm pretty scared I will be 47 years old this year and have quit smoking just for this operation. I guess it was a good incentive to quit :) I will be posting updates. I will know the exact day I'm having surgery within the next two to three days :)

Jewels, lower face, etc before pic

Here is another picture of the lower face And towels. Dr. Kahn and the intern are also going to push the fat up from my cheek to where it was below my eyes. It looks like somebody punched me! I cannot wait for them to put things back where they used to be!

Update on lower face & neck lift

Four days post op. Doing well. Sleeping allot. Feeling good. Here are some pictures the PiC with the bandages around head was only in first day going Hm and removed in the a.m.

Update lower face & neck, breasts & bleph revision

7 days post-op feeling good, swelling minimal, I have had no breast pain. None? That's great :) bruising on eyes, cheek is fading. Going for 2nd post-op with doctor in the morning :) my neck looks amazing. Everything looks amazing. I am very happy!!! Dr. David Kahn in Palo Alto who runs the teaching program is amazing.

Breast augmentation 3 days post-0p

Here is breast augmentation 3 days post op and the pic above it with no black bra was 5 days post op :)

3 months post op lower face & neck w/bleph

Thank you Dr. Khan!

3 months post op lower face & neck w/ bleph

Thanks dr. Khan!
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Dr David Kahn is a fabulous surgeon. I highly recommend.