30 Years Old-142 Lbs - Need Fat Reduction with Sculpsure and Laser Hair Removal, Palo Alto CA

Thank you so much Dr David and his wife nurse...

Thank you so much Dr David and his wife nurse practitioner Molly Boudreault for helping me look and feel amazing, no words can even explain how great illuminate plastic surgery is. I'm so impressed how professional,trustworthy, patient and friendly they are, they make me feel immediately comfortable.

I got my sculpsure and laser hair removal yesterday, it could not have gone any better the sculpsure is a laser that destroys fat cells, very exciting new technology it's a bridge between diet and exercise. The treatment takes approximately 25 minutes the burning sensation is kind of stinging but the system cooled the pads, really worth it because no matter how much excersise I do every day as well as eating healthy I couldn't stop or reduce the extra fat build up around my belly, with the sculpsure you can reduce any unwanted fat from any where you want.

I'm so glad I found illuminate plastic surgery, they really cares about their patients I always felt safe, frequently checked up on me I'm so fortunate to be taken care of by them. If you want to assure you are in good hands and you have nothing to worry about go with them, I highly recommend Dr David and Molly Boudreault without hesitation to anyone who is considering any work done.

I would give them more than 5 stars if I can, there is not enough words to explain how great they are, I'm BEYOND HAPPY.

Thank you Dr. David and Molly Boudreault