22 Years Old, Breast Implants - Palo Alto, CA

I don't even know how to begin this review without...

I don't even know how to begin this review without first saying that Dr Vistnes is AMAZING and sure as hell knows what he's doing. I had been thinking about getting breast implants for the last few years because I just felt insecure about my chest size and my body felt disproportionate. I had found Dr V on RealSelf and also had input from 3 other people who had gotten breast implants from him; all 3 very happy with their results. At my consultation I had many questions I wanted to ask, but Dr V explained everything so thoroughly and answered my questions before I even had the chance to ask! We set my surgery date and I decided on 375 cc's, silicone. I started out with barely fitting an A cup and told Dr V I wanted at least a D cup and boy am I beyond happy with my results. Now, when you get breast implants everyone asks to see them of course, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has seen mine has said that they are literally perfect, which they are! The implants I got are perfect for my body and he gave me a very natural looking cleavage which I've never had before. I wake up everyday so thankful that I finally have the confidence to wear bikini tops and certain shirts, and that is all thanks to Dr Vistnes. Also shoutout to Geri and Kat for always answering my many, many questions that I had about surgery! I would recommend Dr Vistnes to anyone I know because he is knowledgable about his practice and truly cares about his patient's satisfaction after surgery. I always look forward to seeing everyone in his office for my follow up appointments. Thank you Dr V and everyone in office for making my plastic surgery experience more than I could have ever hoped for!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon