Fraxel Dual. 30 Year Old. - Palm Harbor, FL

Wanted this for freckles, spots and preventative...

Wanted this for freckles, spots and preventative maintenance. I believe recovery is going as it should. I wanted to post some photos (bc I had a hard time finding true recovery photos) of the recovery so you get an idea what to expect. I took a week off work for this. Im on day 5 of recovery. See post procedure photos below. I will update on the final result later.

TOTALLY WORTH IT... Check out the photos.

It seems like the skin just started falling off last night! Yay! There is still some scaly skin in certain ateas but for the most part Its all gone and I am sooooooo happy!!! I feel so pretty! This is just one treatment of fraxel dual with both wavelengths. I will continue to get this done every year for maintenance. Thanks Dr Besnoff, I really feel so pretty and I dont have to put make up on and I LOVE IT!

Fraxel Dual, 30 Year Old

I am posting my before and after and giving the doc deserved credit on this. During procedure pain was not fun at all... Recovery and down time was not fun at all... The results, WELL WORTH IT!! I am firm believer in preventative maintenance and this is something I will now do annually for upkeep. Also, this is ONE treatment. I do think he went pretty aggressive which made the healing process not so fun but who cares, look at my skin!!! ????????????

Another after photo. No makeup!!