Amazing Results - Palm Harbor, FL

I have had many procedures now with Dr. Swerdloff:...

I have had many procedures now with Dr. Swerdloff: face lift (including eyelid lift and brow lift); a large tumor removal on the shoulder (which was a complex procedure); and filler/botox. I am thrilled with the results and amazed by his talent. Dr. Swerdloff was a very caring, gentle, highly attentive, skilled, communicative consummate professional with an outstanding staff and facilities. He was so much better at communicating with me than others I consulted and instilled such a sense of calm, wisdom and confidence that I knew immediately he was the surgeon. All the other 5-star surgeons I consulted from “RealSelf” did not begin to compare—they left me with doubts and anguish over the decision. But within 5 minutes of the first consultation with Dr. Swerdloff, I said: “I trust you completely. Do whatever you think needs to be done.”

People who meet me now say I look 20 years younger than I am, and they can’t believe it. Even if they're being kind, I would be happy with 10-15. To give you an idea of how amazing Dr. S.’s work is, other surgeons I'm consulting for work on my body constantly comment during their examinations: "Wow, whoever did your face did outstanding work." I could not be more thrilled with the results.

For the first procedure (facelift plus eyelid lift and brow lift), Dr. Swerdloff spent 2 hours (!) operating on me (very little of which I remember--it was a pleasant experience, even without general anesthetic), and I had a speedy recovery.The second procedure was a very complex large tumor removal that carried a risk of paralysis if it were not removed with total precision. Again, I trusted Dr. S. for this job, and his work was immaculate, even with all the challenges. There is no sign the tumor was ever there (other than the healing incision scar).

Dr. Swerdloff is the facial cosmetic surgeon for all the Bay Dermatology Centers on Tampa Bay. Which means a very big organization is resting its reputation on his shoulders, and a high volume of business goes through his doors. That is why I chose him. Dr. Swerdloff apparently does more facial cosmetic surgeries per year than almost any other surgeon in this state, and, of course, studies show the more surgeries a doctor performs, the more skilled they become. The high volume is probably also the reason for the affordable quotes. I highly recommend Dr. S.
Palm Harbor Facial Plastic Surgeon