Dr. Lipschitz is A+++++ Five Star Excellent

Dr. Lipschitz repaired my left breast (also...

Dr. Lipschitz repaired my left breast (also lopsided since birth) deflated implant and also performed breast lift. Not only is he highly skilled, he manages to be kind, compassionate, and down to earth. I am more even than ever and feel beautiful. Michellle is utterly fantastic. Always available!!
When I first met with the doctor and his nurse Michelle I was so nervous and upset and in pain. They were very reassuring and understood the need for surgery sooner than later. I felt like I was in good hands and am so glad I trusted Dr. Lipschitz with my body, beauty and fixing my problem. I could go on and on.
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

As I stated above, the Doctor is highly skilled, kind and compassionate. He is down to earth and honest. I feel blessed that I chose him as a surgeon for my complicated procedure. I feel and look beautiful. I also followed his instructions. He is as available after procedure as before procedure.