Future V-line/Sliding Genioplasty/Upper Jaw Reduction Surgery - Palm Beach Shores, FL

Hi, I'm bored on this Sunday so I thought to start...

Hi, I'm bored on this Sunday so I thought to start to document my journey.

I've always wanted a chin augmentation but upon doing research I seen they were better ways to achieve the end result/look I wanted.
I decided on sliding genioplasty. Then after watching YouTube, I seen there's this procedure called the V-line chin surgery. I think I'll get a combination of both if that's possible.
I knew I needed upper jaw surgery too because I don't like the way my top jaw protrudes. I decided to get braces to fix this problem but after talking to the orthodontist... She said she'll do the best she can to reduce the protrusion. It'll be 50-65% better but I can't tell until I get the braces. I'll have to see in February when I begin the braces process. Then, two years later when the braces are taken off.

The time limit is not a problem because I have to save for the surgery and I found out insurance might pay for it. I'm sure they'll pay for something because my jaw is still dislocated from when a dentist pulled out my wisdom tooth. I found out two years later the pain was from him. I have arthritis and my tooth was pulled in winter, so I didn't think the pain was because of him.