Thrilled with my Lipo by Dr. Greg DeLange - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I was an athlete my whole life but despite a...

I was an athlete my whole life but despite a careful diet and frequent exercise I had a protruding belly. I was not fat but my belly was very disproportionate to the rest of my body which made buying clothes really difficult. I did not wear a bathing suit for 12 years because of my protruding midsection. In my early 40's I also had developed small saddlebags on my outer thighs. I was scared to do lipo because of the stories you read about in the news. I had gone on a few consults years ago but two doctors had told me I needed a tummy tuck, which I found surprising since my weight has been consistent my whole life and I've never been pregnant. A tummy tuck was more invasive than I wanted. Then I saw a review on realself by a woman who had lipo with Dr. DeLange so I called his office. He actually spoke to me on the phone even though I was not yet a patient. I really liked that he was accessible and he answered my questions. I came in for a consult and I could see that he got it. He gave me hope that my stomach could be nicely improved as well as my outer thighs. He also recommended that I do my small hip rolls to get the best result. He was friendly and confident (but not arrogant). He seemed to have high aesthetic standards when it came to removing fat. He cared about me getting a great result and about me being satisfied. I knew he was the right plastic surgeon for my lipo. The day of surgery went smoothly. His operating room nurse was very nice too. At my first post-op appointment when he took off the compression garment I could not believe how flat my stomach was! It was a dream come true. Dr. DeLange did a truly amazing job on my liposuction. Two months after my lipo, at 43 years old, I wore a bikini for the first time in 12 years and I looked great! I plan to have another procedure with him. I highly recommend him.

After photo

Flat stomach after lipo

I uploaded a photo of my flat stomach after lipo. My protruding belly is gone.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gregory DeLange is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. Despite being so good, he is friendly and accessible and not arrogant. He did an amazing job with my liposuction. It really exceeded my expectations. He cared about me getting a great result and about me being satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. DeLange.