61 Year Old Making Some Life Changes. - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I had multiple procedures at the Estetica...

I had multiple procedures at the Estetica Institute over the past few weeks. For a variety of reasons I delayed years having anything done. Finally I decided it was now or never so I did my research and picked my doctor. I went with a vague idea of what I wanted and Dr. Delange worked his majic. I am thrilled with the results. He is a gifted surgeon and his team is amazing. Pain level was minimum, before and aftercare compassionate and reassuring. If you want the best, Dr. Delange and his team are who you need to see.

Six months post op

Hello, I am six months post op, while i had some rough days, I found the entire experience manageable. Dr. Delange is extremely talented in his vision of what will gain you the best results and his staff are wonderful. My breast have settled, my face and eyes have healed and I have lost 30 lbs. since my procedures. The benefit has been not only in my 'refreshed looks' but that my health has improved tremendously, with annual blood work to prove it. My Internist was extremely impressed. Probably the most discomfort came from the Lipo swelling and the advice I would give anyone, certainly someone my age, is to be realistic, prepare for feeling pain/discomfort for several weeks and remember each day it gets better. I only focused on what my end results would be and did one day at a time. I did not take any pain medicine only Ibuprofen for a couple days post op. I just rested and drank plenty of water, eating lightly for the first couple of weeks. I will try to figure out this picture posting as I would like older women to know they can do it.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I went into the initial visit with only vague ideas and lots of hope. Dr. Delange is an energetic openly honest physician who provides excellent guidance. He is a gifted surgeon who shows compassion and caring to his patients.