HELP 19 Yrs Old, Barely a 32A, Hoping to Be a Full B Post-op, 5"1' 105lbs - Palm Beach, FL

My surgery is in 20 days...I'm very nervous!...

My surgery is in 20 days...I'm very nervous! Having no boobs, and going to something is very hard for me to imagine. My doctor said to do 195cc low profile under the muscle, and I am getting saline obviously because of my age. Will this be enough?? I am tired of looking like a pre-pubescent teenager, but I also want to look natural after surgery.

Pre-Op Pictures

Finally decided on a size!! Feeling hopeful and fairly confident about my decision!

My doctor and I decided on saline implant under the muscle. They are moderate profile 195cc filled to 210cc. Surgery is in just less than two weeks. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time! Hoping the results will be exactly what I want!

Surgery TOMORROW!!

Surgery tomorrow at 8am!! I couldn't be more excited/nervous!! Can't wait to see the results! Wish me luck!!

4 days post-op and I couldn't be happier!!!

Still in a little pain, it is just a dull pain. I still have trouble doing the little things, like using my arms and need help showering. I am SO happy with the results!! They are the perfect size for me and I cannot wait to see what they will look like when they settle.

Just over 3 months...

Scars are healing perfectly and it never have pain at all. Still hard to run without feeling a little discomfort. But it will get better as time progresses. I am SO happy with my results, they are perfect for me! Currently wearing a 32C-D bra.