Chemical Eyebrow Lift - Pakistan, PK

I belong to an era when doctors were taken as angels and when I was in some trouble & visited my doctor, I felt that now I was secure & my doctor will manage all my problems. I must admit that many times I got quite disappointed. I always believe that only a good human can b a good professional. When I met Dr. M. Khawar Nazir, the first thing that inspired me was his respect for humanity. I always believe that good doctors are the ones who are chosen by God and they are natural healers by their selves. Same thing I observed in Dr. M. Khawar Nazir. The other thing I noticed about him that he has microscopic vision, very focused & well targeted. An other thing that I will appreciate is that he discusses every pros and cones about procedure and he always discuss things in right and realistic way. I am very much satisfied that I met a doctor who still remembers his oath that he took after completing his graduation. Best of luck for his future plans.