63 Y.O. Picking and Choosing Carefully Camarillo, CA

Well last week I started on my arms and hands...

Well last week I started on my arms and hands because they really give away age. I was a horse trainer since i was ten. And eight years in Arizona sun and forty years in California sun. The last ten years maybe i used a little sunscreen but really not much. I have had multiple skin cancers removed on arms and back. Luckily I had my skin CO2 lasered in my forties, so no skin cancer there.

I had the CO2 laser on hands and arms and the arms are healing nicely but my hands must be a different skin because they really didn't get red or sting or peel. They look a little smoother but I was hoping the crappiness would be better. So I will wait a little longer. That was 1500.00 so not cheap.

Yesterday I had my face done with the Sciton Halo laser a ablative and non ablative treatment. The down time is shorter but suppose to be really repairative under and ontop of skin. So far I am really impressed. I got this on a special deal, so that is why it was only $950. I put the numbing solution on one hour before and made sure it was in my hairline and completely all over. I was even asked if I wanted her to go aggressively and I said a big Yes. The treatment didn't hurt at all, but I do have a high pain thrash hold. But really it doesn't hurt. It felt like she was rolling an ice cube all over, just really cold. I guess she me people can perceive this as hot and then get scared. I don't get frightened easily either. After treatment then my face started to burn pretty badly. And I thought oh, no is this the way I am going to feel for awhile, this will be brutal. Just when I was thinking this she said, now your face is going to start to burn and you will feel this for about an hour and it will stop. She was absolutely correct. They also gave me these wonderful samples of skincare by Alastin and they feel so good.

I slept well no problems with swelling, itching, burning or pain. Next morning it feels alittle tight, and feels and looks fantastic. I look like a went snow skiing for the week without sunscreen.

I am now on my journey to have my lip lift, a face lift and brow lift. I have not decided on a doctor yet. I have some interviews in Beverly hills. Some on line. And I will hopefully find the Doctor in the next two or three weeks.

On my fourth day

Easy peasy. I haven't shot any new pics yet since I still have brown spots all over. She was pretty aggressive with the treatment and I haven't had much shedding yet. So I think I need two more days. Then I will post. In the mean time it hasn't been uncomfortable at all. And I have been going out without makeup. It really doesn't look bad.

Skin very smooth

Still some rough patches though. This is something you can do and go back to work.

Three weeks after halo

I am very impressed! My skin is tightening, the pores have shrunk up so much, that is the real plus. And my face is glowing. My daughter says I even look younger. There are a few sun spots that didn't go but she said that would happen. The nurse said Bbl will take those away but I can't do that for at least three months. My husband had the BBL and oh my god what a big difference, he also looks so much younger. All his ugly old brown sun spots scabbed off in seven days. He is a big baby too! You wouldn't believe what I have to go through to get him to do something like this. I will post pictures , got to take them.
Camarillo Plastic Surgeon

This is Dr. Kolders and Dr. Improta's office. They really have it together here. A very clean, professional office and all the staff are so "human". No false pretenses here. They are friendly, kind, funny and outgoing. Which also says something about the Doctors. Unlike my Dermatology office, that I have been going to far too long. But I won't mention names here. I should have had my arms done at Pacifica, Camarillo, Ca. The only reason I won't do my face here is because they don't do lip lifts and I want that done by someone who has done a lot of them and I want to do it all together while I am out in la la land. I do want to add one more thing. I did make a big mistake following plastic surgery as a tourist. I went to Costa Rica about six years ago. I went to Rosenstock/lieberman. I had stomach and back lipo and a facelift. They didn't do a great job on the lipo lots of missed areas and then some spots sucked out way too much so i have dents all over. But when I went in what i really wanted was my face and lips to be done. Big big dissappointment. I asked if they would cut or tighten the platysymas muscle and they said yes, so this wasn't suppose to be a mini lift. I think they got tired or something or they are just crooks, because i got a mini lift, but get this, they must have plumped my face up with something because i looked good for about six months. When I think about it, I never had any discomfort, no bruising,not swelling, no soreness to the touch. I went to another plastic surgeon here in Ca. a year later and he said they didn't touch my muscles in the neck. I looked worse than before. My face really dropped and I have been so unhappy for the last five years. It isn't easy getting up this kind of money, that is why I chose Costa Rica . Girls don't skimp on your face, there is no recourse so be careful. That is all for now, but I will be riding this journey for awhile now, please come with me, we can hold hands together.