Scar Pain for over a Year After Breast Reduction &kenalog Shots, Silicone Sheets, Creams & Massage

I finally saw the new plastic surgeon. Since I...

I finally saw the new plastic surgeon. Since I have already tried massage, silicone strips & gel for an extensive period of time, creams prescribed by the dermatologist, Cymbalta and kenalog shots ("flattening part of scar with evidence of residual steroid deposits") I have been referred to pain management (an anaestheologist who I see next week) and for some more steroid injections by my dermatologist (or the plastic surgeon if she is not comfortable with this). If nothing works the new plastic surgeon suggested scar revision and maybe making my breasts a bit smaller so there is less "tugging" on my back. I guess we shall see...

SCAR REVISION - AFTER BREAST REDUCTION

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES FROM AFTER SCAR REVISION - ABOUT 3 WEEKS AFTERWARDS. I GUESS SCARS LOOK BETTER BUT THEY HURT ALONG SCAR LINE - MAYBE MORE LIKE AN ACHY FEELING.HOPEFULLY THIS WILL RESOLVE.
Dr. Low

Excellent practitioner. Was knowledgeable about scar pain as he see a lot of women after mastectomies. He offered a number of alternatives to scar excision but will consider doing it if nothing works. Was patient, understanding, considerate of my feelings and the pain I am having, and very empathetic. He was willing to work with my dermatologist and was respectful of her treatment of my scars this far. Just an inspiring man who offered me a lot of hope and empathy at a time when I needed it!!!