BA with TT - Oxon Hill, MD

This is by far the worst decision I've ever made...

This is by far the worst decision I've ever made in my life. I was dissatisfied with my small, droopy breasts and wrinkly stomach ever since I had my child 16 years ago.

Unfortunately I discovered realself only after I had my procedures done, otherwise I probably would not have done it.

The scarring on my stomach is worse than the stretch marks were. There is an obvious scar around my BB and I can't imagine ever wearing a bikini again. I'm still covered in stretch marks and my boobs are too big for my frame. I'm only 5-2, 120 lbs.

I kick myself for wasting all this money
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr.C first and loved his kind personality. He was a bit cocky, but what PS isn't? He kept saying he does the most boob jobs in the area. I met with his patient coordinator, Denise and reviewed some pics. Some were impressive, others just "meh". I chose Dr C after meeting with 2 or 3 other surgeons in the area. I REALLY wanted to go with Dr Tattlebaum in Rockville but his pricing was a lot higher. In retrospect, when dealing with surgery and your body it's not the time to try and cut costs... Dr C really loves big boobs. He says choose the biggest size you're comfortable with. They give you a little tshirt with different sizes and a bra to try on boobs. At first I had on 450cc but ultimately went with 375cc under the muscle. Anther reason I choose this surgeon was he was the only one not encouraging me to also get a lift. He felt a bigger implant would give me the lift I needed. After surgeryI didn't even see the dr. I went home and didn't hear from the office. I went to my follow ups, which was just checking the scars and drains. Dr C is known for his breast work and he did an amazing job on my boobs. Even my mom is impressed (that's a feat, trust me). However, I would not recommend this dr for other work. I have dog ears at my TT incision and my belly button is off centered with what looks like a target around it. I still have stretch marks over my entire abdomen and with the very noticeable scar around my belly button I cannot wear a bikini. I fell into a big depression days after surgery and am still struggling now over 7 months later. I was diagnosed with mod to severe depression.