29, 1 kid, Lipo/BBL - Waldorf, MD

Finally scheduled my consultation! I have a date...

Finally scheduled my consultation! I have a date in mind for the surgery but it hasn't been confirmed. If you ladies have had lipo & bbl please help me get a list of questions together to ask the doctor. I know of 2 women so far that went to him for Lipo/TT/BBL and they look great. I'm hoping for the same. Attaching some wish photos!!!

Free Boppy Pillow for BBL

I just ordered a Boppy Pillow from www.NursingPillow.com for free! Use my $40.00 off coupon and just pay for shipping! Code: E3C16C67E
Starting on my supply list and I know the Boppy Pillow is one of the main things needed!

Dr C

BBL patient of Dr C

Round 2 BBL Dolls

This is for the Round 2 BBL Dolls, why are you getting a round 2? Is it personal choice or you didn't get the results you wanted the first time?

Two Consultations

Hi Ladies & Gents! I had two consultations today. My first consultation was with Dr. Hakki in Waldorf and I must say after we introduced ourselves we jumped right into the process. He asked what I was here for, made me stand up and point where I wanted him to take the fat out and where exactly I wanted it. After that we discussed the procedure, the risks, how the fat is harvested, etc. Then he had me undress completely and put on these undergarments and this robe. When he entered back into the room we stood in front of the mirror and his nurse handed me a mirror to look at my butt and he showed me where he marked me up and told me he'd extract the fat from my flanks, upper bra area and my midsection. He said I have a shelf and he's going to "give me a waist from hell" ;) lol that's great to know. After we did all that, I got dressed and we discussed the procedure some more while he drew up a picture of me (see photo). He then showed up before and after photos of some of his clients, he even took us (us as in my husband and I) around to the front to see his wall of BBL and Breast Augmentation appointments that he's done and has coming up. Each client had the amount of CC's they got and some had a 1, 2, 3 next to their name. That meant how many times that had revisions or 2nd or 3rd round. Out of all the BBL's he's done he only had 5 revisions, that's pretty dope! We spent over an hour at my consultation, he answered all my questions and answered questions I forgot to ask. He mentioned if I do proceed with him, he wants to see me a 2nd time and to bring a list of questions because he doesn't operate on clients unless all their questions are answered. First impressions are the best and he exceeded my expectations. My second consultation was with Dr. Chiaramonte at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill. He was nice but I didn't get that great feeling I got with Dr. Hakki, don't get me wrong Dr. C is very nice and he looked me in my eyes the whole time we talked. I don't think I am going to go with him because I feel like his nurse Denise gave me more information when I sat down with her. Dr. C had my undress and leave my bra and panties on, he didn't look at my butt just my abdomen. He recommended a tummy tuck just like Dr. Hakki did but they both said, have more babies and come back later for a tummy tuck. Dr. C mentioned he had patients that had tummy tucks and had babies but its kind of a waste of money. I spent a good amount of time with Dr. C but I felt like the consultation was so dry. Once I saw the before and after photos of his clients, I wasn't impressed at all. Denise mentioned the amount of CC's you get is whatever they lipo out (usable fat at that). Denise talked more with me than Dr. C. Honestly, my gut is going with Dr. Hakki, he quoted me 11,500 because I wanted to add an extra area to lipo but they run specials, 4 areas lipo'd and a BBL for 10,000. Dr. C was $9,500 and 3 areas lipo'd.

Before Photos

I'm so unhappy with my body! I've tried every quick fix diet there is; Herbalife, TLC, 3 ballerinas, etc. nothing gave me the results I wanted for a flatter stomach. Before I had my kid my stomach wasn't flat flat but it was flat and I had a nice butt. The flatness in my stomach gave my body that illusion that my butt was phat. I'm so ready to book my appointment with Dr. Hakki and kiss my sad stomach and booty goodbye and say hello to a flatter stomach and phat butt ;) I was approved for a loan through one of Dr. Hakki's third party companies I'm just waiting to accept my offer. The day the money is deposited into my account is the day my payments are due and I don't want it to be in the beginning of the month! Follow me on my journey and I'll be sure to follow you dolls as well. Keep me updated!!!!

Caught a Special w/ Dr. Hakki

As I stated before I was quoted for $11,500 4 areas lipo and BBL but I caught a 15% off special so it brought my total down to $9,775 well really $9,000 because I'm going to pay that $775 out of pocket but honestly the price to me is excellent! I will be making my deposit next week :) I'm so anxious to get it done, I even thought about moving it up from May to April but I'm interviewing for a new job next week and have a feeling if God blesses me with this position I will be starting in April. Ive having a hard time trying to think of an excuse to tell my job about the surgery. I'm sure EVERYONE is going to know why I'm going to be out and what I'm getting done. Any help dolls?!!!

Wish Photos

More Wish Photos! I have a larger bust, trying to find women with larger bust :)

Deposit Paid

Paid my 20% deposit today and I'm scheduled for Tuesday, May 17th! Pray for me dolls I'm anxious and nervous at the same time :) My price includes: abdomen, flanks, bra roll and bat wing. Not sure if I need my bat wing lipo'd but we'll confirm it at my 2nd consultation. Let me know your opinion if I need my bat wing lipo'd, it's the area underneath your underarms.

BBL Supplies

Can anyone tell me what will be needed for my BBL? Compression garment already is included in the price, I'm staying close to home so what else do I need? I started a list on Amazon that includes: 1. Flattening Abdominal Board 2. Maxi Dresses 3. Disposable Underpads (they look like doggy pee pads that's you lay down 4. P EZ - Female Urinal Should I buy laxatives and/or stool softeners? What else should I add to the list or take off? I heard there is a lot of itchiness feeling, what should I buy for that?

BBL PILLOW FOR SALE

Hey Dolls! If anyone is selling a BBL Pillow please let me know :)

Plastic Surgery App

Playing around on this plastic surgery app lol I can't wait until my surgery

Pinterest Posting on BBL

Saw this on Pinterest and decided to share :)

Dr. Hakki's Patients

Once every blue moon I see a new update from Dr. Hakki's patients. I reach out to them and never get a response. I'd love to speak to more of his patients that are on RealSelf that had a BBL. Sheesh --- just venting :)

Consultations

*I emailed RealSelf to switch my doctor to who I'm going to and my consultation review got deleted*

Hi Ladies & Gents!

BBL & Booty Buddy Pillow Alternative

This will be my alternative to the bbl pillow and booty buddy. I can't phase spending that much for a pillow. I purchased this foam roller from 5 Below, I might purchase another or cut this one evenly down the middle so I can have one half for sitting in a chair and the other half for when I need to have a bowel movement. I also read a review of a doll on RealSelf cutting the butt part out of a beach chair, I might do that with one of the chairs from 5 Below also.

Nervous about surgery

I'm so nervous that something might go wrong during my surgery. Is that a normal? I've had other procedures done, not comestic related though. My surgery isn't until May. One minute I'm excited and happy but the next minute I'm like omg what if! Has anyone else felt like this?

Surgery Prayer

Saw this on another RealSelf profile

Fear, Anxiety, Worry before Surgery

Encouragement from the Bible Fear not 1. 2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2. Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you! Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you–yes, I help you–yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand! 3. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” 4. Psalm 23:3-4 He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Put it into God’s hands 5. 2 Corinthians 1:9 We felt we were doomed to die and saw how powerless we were to help ourselves; but that was good, for then we put everything into the hands of God, who alone could save us, for he can even raise the dead. 6. Psalm 138:8 The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever– do not abandon the works of your hands. What does the Bible say? 7. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” 8. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 9. Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. 10. Psalm 91:14-15 “Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. Prayer before surgery 11. Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. 12. 1 Peter 5:7 Turn all your anxiety over to God because he cares for you. 13. Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near. 14. Psalm 50:15 Call on me in times of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me.” Trust God 15. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! 16. Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” 17. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths smooth. 18. Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. 19. Psalm 71:5 For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth. Reminders 20. Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,‘ declares the LORD, ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.’ 21. 2 Corinthians 4:17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, 22. Psalm 91:11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. 23. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 24. 1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” Example 25. Mark 5:34 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.” Bonus Psalm 121:3 He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.

Countdown ????

I'm getting more and more anxious ????

Labs Back and Cleared for SURGERY!

Labs came back normal :) 17 days && 23 hours Whoop Whoop!!!!!! ????

Currently at my Pre-op Appointment

Read and signed all paperwork. Dr. Hakki came in and went over additional questions I have. I'm standing here writing my review waiting for him and Kita to come in and take my before photos. (side note) Dr. Hakki is such a sweet guy! I'm happy I chose him to be my surgeon :)

Supplies

In the photo is all the supplies I have for my lipo/bbl surgery. 1. Foam Roller (5 Below) 2. Assurance Underpads aka Chux (Wal-Mart) 3. Depends (Walgreens) 4. Lysol Wipes (Wal-Mart) 5. Alcohol Spray (Dollar Store) 6. Curad Non-Stick Gauze (Wal-Mart) 7. First Aid Kit (Wal-Mart) 8. Curad Waterproof Adhesive Tape (Wal-Mart) 9. Dial Soap (Dollar Store) 10. Germ-X Wipes (Wal-Mart) 11. Vinyl Gloves (Dollar Store) 12. Stool Softener (Wal-Mart) 13. Baby wipes (Wal-Mart) 14. Pads (Walgreens) 15. Female Urinal (Ebay) 16. Lipo Foam Pads (5 Pack Amazon) I also purchased Ensure Plus Protein Drinks, Pineapple Juice and Water. When I went to my pre-op I was told I'd need a shower curtain, stool softener, and Depends. That's it but I purchased everything based off of other lipo/bbl dolls. I'm sure I won't use EVERYTHING but me being a mom I'd rather have more than less and be prepared!

Meds for Post-Op Surgery

I will be given a prescription for percocets and OF COURSE my insurance is the O N L Y insurance that doesn't cover my prescription smh ... btw I have Kaiser! So basically I have to pay out of pocket which it'll be about $54-$55 for my prescription.

Lymphatic Massages DMV

Can anyone reccomend any massage therapist that specialize in lymphatic massages in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia?

Eeeeeekkkkkkk

Countdown!!!!!!

BBL Pillow & Booty Buddy Alternative

On my previous post I said I purchased a foam roller from 5 Below. So I had my husband cut it for me; the smaller half is for the toilet and the larger half is when I sit down at home and the car :)

Surgery Tomorrow!!!!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Pray for me dolls :) At the end of the day I know I'm covered with the blood of Jesus and God will see me through it! So excited!!!! I've wanted this surgery for the longest ever!!!!! (Photo taken on the Plastic Surgery app)

A Piece of Mind

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Surgery Day!

I got up at 5:45 to shower and get ready. Here it is 7:04am and I'm half an hour ahead of schedule. I read some scriptures for my nervousness and anxiety :) I'm feeling a lot better especially after prayer and the scripture I posted previously. A lot of my family and friends prayed for me last night and today. I'm ready to get there and get this over with so I can start the recovery process. Pray for me dolls and I will be praying for the rest of you that are scheduled today too! xo

I'm HERE!

Just met with the nurse Kelly to go over paperwork and she spoke with my husband about somethings. I'm waiting on Carla and Dr Hakki to mark me up then I'll go in the OR to meet with the anesthesiologist and have my IV set up, go over a few more questions then Kelly will come in and wipe we down with that stuff.

Update!!!

It's 3:07am I had to pee so bad! My husband helped me up to go. I'm feeling some what better but yesterday when I got home around 1:00pm I was in so much pain. I was so in and out of sleep crying for an hour because I was in so much pain (meds hadn't kicked in yet) when I got home. I finally fell asleep and husband said he was so happy because I was in so much pain. I pretty much slept all day yesterday after the surgery but got up about 3x to pee, change my depends, take my meds and eat some soup. Dr Hakki swears by Pepsi so that's all I drank yesterday. I haven't really had a chance to actually glimpse at my butt but my husband said I have a donk LOL. Ok on to surgery! After Kelly wiped me down with that anti-bacteria stuff I laid on the table, the other nurse started to put my meds in but before I fell asleep Kelly prayed with me (I really appreciated that) ... I don't remember anything after that, I don't remember getting in the car but I sort of remember walking in the house. I will try to post pics tomorrow at my post op appointment. OH that P EZ works wonders :) thank you dolls for praying for me, I truly appreciate it.

My Husband

I truly appreciate God and my husband helping through this whole process. My husband has supported me and has been so helpful, and I give all honor to God for that :)

Post Op Appointment

My post op was all 11:30; Dr Hakki came in and looked at me then his nurse Kelley helped me out my dress and stuff so her and Kita could put me in my garment. Kelley said I'm not leaking as much as I was yesterday, she said it should stop by Friday. She told me Dr. Hakki put in 1200cc in each cheek. She explained to me that I'm swollen now, in 6-8 or 3-6 weeks when swelling goes down I'll "think" it didn't work but once I hit 3-6 months my butt will get bigger. She explained it's a process and to just be patient. Overall I'm excited and I think Dr. Hakki is an excellent Doctor. I'm considering going back to him for a tummy tuck/breast lift after I have another baby :). Ok so my garment, once they put it on me they cut out the butt more so I wouldn't have any compression on my butt. The front reminds me of my zip and clip waist trainer so it wasn't too bad putting it on. Once I stop leaking I plan on putting one of my lipo foams inside my garment on my abdomen for extra compression. Will upload photos soon.

Plastic Surgery App

These are the 2 apps I played around with

Photos

Dr. Hakki Doll ;)

Today was ROUGH!

I took my garment off for 2 hours; 5mind after taking it off I passed out on my husband for about 4 secs he said. He was so scared :( he got be back up and laid me on the bed and gave me water to drink. I was completely naked so he laid the blanket on top of me, I was sweating and very cold at the same time. I just drifted off to sleep and slept for about 2 hours then my husband got me back up to eat fruit/crackers drink fluids, take my meds then I pretty much just lounged around all day and slept. I'm writing this review right now after going to restroom myself and standing up for a little while. Not sure if this has happened to any of you but I keep loosing feeling in my left thumb, I don't know why. When I lay down on my stomach and put my arms up to play on my phone my arms feel funny like they loose sensation. Any suggestions for that or the nauesa?

Incision not healing properly

All my other incisions are healing properly except this one :( and I think I'm breaking out in a rash around it. I showered and put some ointment on it I'll probably sleep without my garment tonight to let it breathe.

Itchy Butt

I'm not sure if it's just me but my butt itches so much! I'm assuming because it's dry and the skin has stretched but it's SO ANNOYING! TMI --- I'm sorry but I can't help it.

1 week and 4 days

So I'm 1 week and 4 days; I got the OK to sit down from my PS! I drove to VA today to get my eyebrows threaded and the ride there was kinda rough since it's my 1st time sitting without my foam roller. On the way there I sat on a pillow but on the way back I sat on my sit directly. I was hot and irritated because my butt was itches smh I honestly don't know what it could be besides dry skin.

2 weeks and 3 days

So my back, flanks and abdomen are still pretty sore. I'm able to drive and sit but I get up often to walk. My husband took this photo of me yesterday ;) I'll take more today standing up.

Photos

I don't think these photos do any justice for my butt. What y'all think?!

May 20th Photos

So my before was taken previously (date on RealSelf) and the after (right photo) was taken May 20th

3 weeks post op

So I kinda feel like my butt has gone down a lot but Dr. Hakki's nurse said it will then by 3 months it'll go back up. I really hope it does :(

Update

Tuesday I'll be 4 weeks. When I first initially measured my hips/butt 3 weeks ago I was at 45 inches now I'm 42 inches; that's not bad :) I know my butt has gotten smaller but I'm hoping by 3 months it'll go back up. I love it, it round and natural.

4 weeks and 1 day

I don't have my shaper on under the dress. I'm mad I have that lil pooch on my stomach but Dr Hakki did say since I had such loose skin before the lipo my stomach wasn't going to be "flat" unless I get a tummy tuck. I'll work on my stomach now that I'm a month out.

5 Weeks

Still measuring 42" around my hips/butt ... I feel like my stomach is kinda big but I have been eating. I'll be starting a cleanse soon and stick to a better diet. I'm uploading a video; hopefully it'll upload right.

Video

Videos

PLEASE DONT MIND THE HOLES! LOL -- I've had this leonisa tummy control forever and just found it to and tried it on and of course fit :) I'm 5 weeks and I'm still monitoring my butt size and stomach. I've uploaded 2 videos 1 in jeans and the other in my leonisa. You have to scroll through my photos the videos are #55 & #56. Someone please explain "fluffing" to me.

Video wouldn't upload

Freeze frame photos since the video wouldn't upload correctly. Please don't mind the holes LOL I've actually had this Leonisa garment for a long time and recently just found it --- I'm 5 weeks post op and still measuring 42"

6 Weeks Update

Just uploading before and after photos. If anyone has any tips on how I can reduce stomach fat please let me know.

Follow up with Dr. Hakki

Had my "1 month" follow up today; Dr. Hakki said I'm not even 50% healed yet and my body will look amazing once I get there. I was told to eat 3 small meals a day and he wants me to lose what he took. He took 3,600 (something) so he wants me to lose 8lbs which is do-able :)))) I was told I can stop wearing my garment and use it to my discretion. Will follow up with you dolls soon. Kita told me my butt with drop and fluff out soon.

UPDATE

I must say; depending on the jeans my butt looks completely different in certain ones. I'm still waiting on that "drop and fluff" I guess I have to be more patient. These photos are stills from videos I took since the videos never want to upload.

Almost 3 Months

I'm sorry I haven't updated or called everyone I promised to call but I will (:

So I'm almost 3 months and I'm still measuring 42" around hips/butt. I still have swelling on my lower back and sides of my stomach. I saw the nurse Kelly at Dr. Hakki's office and she said the swelling in my back/sides will go down more but my stomach won't considering I had a lot of skin. I'm not mad about it because my stomach is extremely smaller than what is has been. She also stated I should have gotten a tummy tuck but I told her I don't care about my stomach plus I want more kids. As far as my butt she told me 6-8weeks is where my butt is its smallest then 3months and on is when is starts to get bigger "fluff out" ... I'm measuring every other week so I will keep everyone updated. I still sit on a pillow while driving; sit on the foam roller on the toilet and try to limit my sitting while I'm at work or out and about. I also haven't laid on my back completely. I went and had a Brazilian wax done and I put a pillow down.

Side note: do you all think I can pull off this top considering my stretch marks???

I'll upload more photos today (:
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hakki and his staff are extremely professional and wonderful. Everyone there is so nice and always available to answer any questions you may have. I've sent Carla and Tricia so many questions and they always got back to me. I had lipo done to my abdomen, flanks and bra roll and fat transfer to my butt. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Dr. Hakki did an amazing job, my husband and I are so happy I chose him. He's so dope!!!!