37 Year Old Getting Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) from Dr. James Vogel - Owings Mills, MD

Dr. James Vogel, Kelly Sarchiapone, and the staff...

Dr. James Vogel, Kelly Sarchiapone, and the staff at the office/facility of Dr. Vogel were amazing! Everyone was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, kind, considerate, and supportive. Every contact that I had with the office from the first consult visit through the post-operative visit was a pleasure for me! I couldn't be happier with Dr. Vogel and Kelly. I feel extremely lucky to have had my procedure conducted by Dr. Vogel and his staff, and I won't hesitate to recommend them for anyone that may be interested in my procedure or any other procedure that Dr. Vogel conducts!

I think that the single best aspect of my experience was the attentiveness shown to my needs and providing me full access at all times. For example, there were countless times that Dr. Vogel specifically texted and/or called me if I had any questions or concerns. Kelly was always there throughout, via email or telephone, to help me and to answer my questions. Providing this level of access and attention was unprecedented. I feel extremely lucky and grateful to have had it!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. James Vogel is the best! Please see my full review comments above.