36 Y/o Avid Exerciser with Two Kids Needing Inner Thigh Peace! - Owings Mills, MD

I've always had problems with large inner thighs...

I've always had problems with large inner thighs my whole life despite healthy eating and exercising daily. I wish I would have known about coolsculpt years ago! After my two visits to Betsey Willner at the plastic surgery practice of Dr James E Vogel for inner thigh treatment I'm a believer! It was a painless procedure. A little chilly at the beginning but then I was able to watch tv and actually attend a conference call. My inner thighs felt a bit numb for a few days which I was told to anticipate -no biggie! After about six weeks I noticed a difference and after the second session others noticed a difference! It's really amazing how a noninvasive procedure can make such a difference. Betsy was amazing when I came to describing step by step what to expect and the office is GRORGEOUS! No more thigh rubbing for me and I can finally wear shorts with confidence! If only I hadn't waited so long!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Betsy and Dr Vogel are amazing. They are very knowledgable and were able to answer all my questions-which were extensive! I felt very comfortable and valued. No feeling of being rushed out the door. The office is very spa like and relaxing. Highly recommend!!!!