36 Yo Mother of 7 Looking to Take my Sexy Back

I have had 7 kids and afterwards, my stomach area...

I have had 7 kids and afterwards, my stomach area paid the ultimate price. After baby #6, my stomach was stretched to the point of no return. I had a pouch that sagged low and was lax. I felt like I had a deflated pool ring around my waist. My ultimate goal was to remove the excess skin and experience a flat tummy. I also wanted it to lift my pubic area up so everything was back to where it should be. My results gave me exactly those things. My tummy is tight and flat, my belly button is cute and small and doesn't look like a black hole anymore, I have an hourglass shape from the lipo on my back and flanks and I can actually see my feet without bending over. ;) My pubic area is high up once again and that is exciting. If you are considering this procedure than you more than likely know what I mean.
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Young, his staff and his overall patient care. I was referred to him by Dr. Hall who was the prior surgeon that hand picked Dr. Young to take over his practice upon retiring in Summer 2015. Dr. Hall had nothing but kind things to say about the character and overall ease of presence that Dr. Young carries himself with. Upon first meeting him in my consult, he made me feel warm and welcome and all my inhibitions about sitting across from him in a robe scantily clad quickly went out the door. We discussed the abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) procedure and he was extensive in detail and thorough while patient to answer any questions or concerns I had. I never once was made to feel as if my opinion wasn't valued or if my particular shape and weight was more than it should be and he assured me that he was confident he could assist in my overall expectations to look and feel better about myself. He was very honest in what I should expect, clearly laid out any potential risks as well as prefacing how my current body shape and weight could impact the overall results. He ultimately armed me with enough factual information to make me feel empowered to make my decision to move forward or wait based on my own personal needs. I called Liz, his administrator and scheduler, and asked a million questions leading up to the day of surgery. She was always so sweet and answered what she could and if she wasn't sure she would enlist the help of Dr. Young's nurse Kim. Kim is so warm and makes you feel so at ease and comfortable and she has a very nurturing way of caring for you. His staff is the backbone of his practice and he has chosen them well. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Young came to see me before surgery and draw all over me. That is the most fun I have ever had in my life, total confidence booster. He asked if I had any last minute questions to which I razzed him and told him to be very thorough and not screw up. He smiled and gave me a nod of certainty that he had it all under control. Every nurse I came in contact with raved about how amazing he was as a surgeon and how he was a perfectionist and beyond thorough when working on a patient. The pride he takes in his work in each of his patients speaks for itself when you first see yourself in a mirror after surgery. The thing I have grown to appreciate the most about Dr. Young is not just his meticulousness as a plastic surgeon but the calmness and ease he helps you feel as a patient; before, during and after surgery. He has a great personality that is easy going and just makes you feel at home. He is truly one of a kind and really one of the few down to earth all around nice guys. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon this is your man. You won't regret your choice in allowing him to take your care into his own hands and see you through your transformation. Call and schedule your free consult and thank me later. Thank You Dr. Young, Kim and Liz for truly being amazing and being there to share in my journey of rewarding myself for being a momma to 7 children and taking my sexy back. I could not be happier with my results and never thought I would feel like this was the best money I've ever spent but it has been. From the bottom of my heart, you all have been the cherry on top!