42 Y/o Mom of 2 ;both C Sections - Overland Park, KS

Dr.Young is a very talented,skilled plastic...

Dr.Young is a very talented,skilled plastic surgeon. I was hesitant at first to consider him because previously I had worked with other docs who used the professional associations like FACS (fellow,American College of Surgeons) after their MD title ,so I wrongly assumed that maybe he wasn't board certified in plastic surgery,since I had some receptionists suggest to "make sure the doctor you choose is a board certified surgeon" I then went to https://www.abplsurg.org and typed his name and found that yes, in fact he is board certified in PS, just doesn't belong to several of the professional associations which reqiure large,yearly membership fees. After the consultation with Dr.Young,I felt like he listened to what my expectations were and was being truthful about whether or not he could deliver those expectations.He has real confidence,talent and he is very a very considerate,respectful man who makes you feel comfortable and confident in his abilities as a surgeon. He was sure to make the incision carefully and low enough to conceal the wound healing,therefore giving me the opportunity for the most aesthetically appealing outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Young & his friendly,welcoming staff who really make you feel at home from the minute they meet you!!

Amazing Tummy Tuck Results!

One month post-op. Please view the amazing photos below. Dr.Young is truly the modern day Michelangelo! He knows exactly where the curves on a female body belong. His lipo work on the waist and low back are unmatchable!! I was able to get back into the gym at two weeks! (working out gently) curious to see how far I can take my abs now!?!? I have also been loosing weight since the surgery,which is a big plus,because before the surgery I would work out with little results. Dr. Young has really taken me to a place I never thought was possible again at the age of 42. I feel energetic & sexy ,now that all the excess fat is off my belly. I think my hormones are even kicking harder!!(some say its' the endocrine response to the fat removal?) Before the surgery,I had diastasis recti and looked as though I was 5 months pregnant.And now..?? Well, you can see for yourself...

(i'll post new photos of the incision once it's healed a bit more.But really,he just really did such beautiful work on the detail of how he even cut into my skin..it was like he was standing behind me versus over me while making the incision,it just looks to natural to the body curves)
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr.Young to my friends and family who are interested in cosmetic procedures. He is truly skilled& talented in his field. I compared several other big name clinics in the area and and completely satisfied with my choice. He respectfully waived any consultation fee, answered all my questions and made me feel confident in him & his team for my care. Last,but not least,the surgery fees included an insurance policy to cover any complications that may have occurred within 30 days of the procedure(not covered by primary health insurance)this proved to me he is a responsible individual. He and his lovely staff earned my trust!!