41 ,3 Kids. Overland Park, KS

I had two kids and then I had my 9 year old 14...

I had two kids and then I had my 9 year old 14 years later! Big stretch yea I know my body went topsey turbo on me real quick! I debated went to a p.s twice which she pretty much told me the cost and that was it! So years past by and I was given a name of a p.s here in op ks he was more than concern he was the one who made me say yes!

Mommy makeover

The pain isn't as bad as some may seem! The breast lift was no pain as the tummy tuck took over that lol! I love it instant gratification!

Tummy tuck, breast lift

I've been wanting to have this done for years and finally went through with it

Before pics!!!!!

Here's my before picture as you can see my kids did a wear and stretch on me????...... I thought about this process for so long and finally went through with it'

I got a marble in my navel!

I got a marble in my navel Tuesday!!!! Not sure for how long but doctor says so I won't get and outtie belly button;)

I'm back, looking for BBl

Hi it's been a year since my procedure everything is looking good in the front but my sides and back I need to complete I now want a BBL with fat transfer from my love handles back arms ! This will be my last surgery to get! Keeps fingers crossed
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perez came in explained detail for detail what he would do what to expect he even drew pictures! His staff was soooo nice they made me feel so comfortable as this was a very important decision and a lot of hard earned money I had saved. They called before the procedure and each day after even the doc himself called me!