1Day Preop - Overland Park, KS

It's the day before my surgery. So excited and...

It's the day before my surgery. So excited and anxious. I look so forward to having a flat tummy. Trying to take it easy. Will try to post when I get home tomorrow but not making any promises. I know I have not had many postings up to this day but plan to post many after pics and comments in days and weeks to come.

Same day post op

Same day post off. Dr. Young was great. Highly recommended????????My cousin has already taken his number and canceled her plans to go to Miami. Not as bad as I thought. Sleeping off and on. Pain is bearable. Will post again soon.

2 dpo

My first shower today. Was a little more work than I thought but I made it. I can tell my tummy is so much smaller.

5dpo

Getting around a little better. Going back to doc tomorrow. Hoping drains come out. Don't what I would have done without help.

16d post op

I am loving my results everyday I look in mirror. I still have a drain on my left hip because Dr. Young says still too much to remove. Got a million things to do before I go back to work but I'm instructed to take it easy. Still swollen, which is expected. Wearing high waisted spandex now.

20d post op

All drains are out. Finally!!! I heard of people going back to work after 2 weeks but there was noooooo way I came even close to feeling like myself until this week. I'm so in love with my tummy and I'm still swollen.

Six weeks post op

I'm all clear for exercising and I have been instructed to begin messaging my lower abdomen, my umbilical region and my flanks. I have also started wearing Embrace on my abdominal scar. I am so pleased with Dr. Levi Young. His bed side manner is impressive and his encouraging words are sincere and motivating. I am so happy I chose the right doctor. I still wear some sort of compression garment for support. I understand it will be several months before all of the swelling is gone. Money well spent.
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Dr Young has good bedside manners. Will let you know more after surgery. Office staff very nice an helpful. They always follow up and call you back.